This Policy applies to www.romeobravosoftware.com, www.ysrbs.com (Yellowstone),www.guidepointer.com, www.ranchbookings.com, www.caselogger.com and all Romeo Bravo Software (RBS) products (Software) and governs data security, collection and usage. For the purposes of this Policy, a Client is a company doing business with RBS, a Customer is an individual or member doing business with a Client.
Protecting private information and securing Client and Customer is extremely important and RBS will periodically review its Policy to ensure compliance with the laws and best practices of all locations where RBS operates.
Collection of Personal Information
When a Client purchase RBS’s products and services, RBS collects billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete purchase transactions authorized by the Client.
In some RBS Software products, Clients can collect billing and credit card and other personal information of their Customers and use it complete purchase or deposit transactions authorized by their Customers. Clients are responsible for maintaining their own privacy and data security policies and RBS will comply with requests to review and certify those policies.
RBS does not collect personal information about Clients unless it is voluntarily provided.
1. Full Credit Card numbers or Social Security Numbers for Customers or employees of Clients should NOT ever be entered into Lodgeical or into any RBS software where the entire number is visible after being saved.
2. Credit Card or Social Security number fields in RBS Software will show asterisks after being saved and the underlying data will be encrypted at rest, in transit and tokenized in a PCI compliant customer vault.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
RBS does not sell, rent or lease Client or Customer lists to third parties.
RBS may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send email or postal mail, or provide Client support. All such third parties are prohibited from using personal information except to provide these services to RBS, and they are required to maintain confidentiality of the information.
RBS may disclose personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on RBS; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of RBS; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of RBS Software, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by RBS. This information can include: IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for security, the operation of RBS Software and to provide general statistics regarding use of the RBS Software.
RBS may use “cookies” on its corporate website to help personalize online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on a hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to a computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to each user and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Security of Data and Personal Information
RBS secures data and personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. RBS uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
– Encryption at rest and in transit
– User ID’s and passwords
RBS trains its employees and contractors to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of personal information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request, RBS will:
• Delete personal information from RBS Software; and
• Direct any service providers to delete personal information from their records.
Please note that RBS may not be able to comply with requests to delete personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship, or otherwise perform a contract;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided RBS has obtained informed consent; 3
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with user expectations based on a a relationship with RBS;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the information was provided.
From time to time, RBS may contact Clients via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. RBS may receive a notification when an email from RBS is opened or a link is clicked. RBS Clients may send email from RBS software to their Customers and receive a notification when an email from the RBS software is opened or a link is clicked.
External Data Storage Sites
RBS may store data on servers provided operated by third party hosting vendors (like Amazon Web Services) that it uses to host its software.
Changes to this Policy
RBS welcomes questions or comments regarding this Policy. For further information, please email email@example.com or send a letter to:
Romeo Bravo Software
18336 Edison Avenue Chesterfield, Missouri 63005
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +1(314) 323-3443
Effective as of April 1, 2022